This styled shoot takes me back to winter, when the snow was fairytale white and powdery. There was already a layer of snow on the ground, and boy did it snow that day. Janice Wiebe of Janice Wiebe Photography and Bryanne of Simply You Events are true superstars, trekking out to Birds Hill Park on a day like this.
But boy was it worth it!
I love seeing what different people do with my wedding invitations. I originally designed this suite in green and blue watercolour, but updated it to navy and burgundy to fit in with the shoot's theme and colours. It just goes to show that really anything can be done, and any colour palette can be accommodated!
Seriously, a bird landed on her. She's basically Snow White.
I can't get over how magical the snow on these wedding invitations is. What a perfect, fairytale day.
Real life couple (cue the aww's).
- Planning, Styling & Coordinator: @simplyyou.events
- Photographer: @janicewiebephotography
- Florals, Candle Sticks & Tea Light Votives: @thefloralfixx
- Cakes: @sweetnutfree
- Chairs & Dishware: @belayrerentals
- Tea light Votives & Brooch: @atouchofglass_mb
- Red chairs & Gold Cart: @thevintagenest_mb
- Salt & Pepper Shakers: @peachygreenevents
- Makeup & Hair: @swank.style
- Dress, Shawl & Jewelry: @pearlandbirch
- Suit: @ephapparel
- Stationery: Little Dove
- Models: @brockvandor & @Evand0r